Morag 's all set to craft a mini book using the July 2023 Kits. The highlight? Those adorable seashell and pineapple shapes! 🍍🐚 She's a pro with her Silhouette machine, but hey, these cut files work with other machines too. The cardstock kit is her go-to for cutting out these shapes, and she's backed them up with some snazzy patterned papers. And oh, the front cover of the mini book? It's a masterpiece with chipboard pieces like a surfboard and beach bag, layered die cuts, and cute little photos. 🏄♀️👜
- Making a mini book using subscriber cut files.
- Using a Silhouette machine for the cut files.
- Crafting the front cover with chipboard pieces and die cuts.
- Adding small photos to the pages for a personal touch.
- The album is simple yet fancy with various shapes and sizes.
Morag's friend recently celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in Jamaica, and guess what? She used the July 2023 kit to craft a beautiful album for the occasion. The layered stickers and cut files, especially the pineapple and flip-flops, added a tropical touch. 🍍🏖️
- Blog Post with Close-ups
- JULY 2023 Main Kit
- July cut files (Seashells and Pineapple designs)
- Cardstock kit
- Embellishment kit (surfboard, beach bag, vellum leaves)
Thanks for stopping by!